US/TCN, as specified by the task order.
Level 3 English language proficiency.
Level 4 proficiency in either one or more of the following languages (both written and spoken): Pashto, Dari, Arabic, and French.
- Proficiency must include common dialects.
At a minimum, successful completion of secondary school.
Must possess a minimum of two (2) years military, law enforcement, or armed commercial security experience
Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience.
Must possess a valid host nation driver’s license
Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as identified in the task order.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.