- US/TCN/LN, as specified by the task order.
- Level 3 English language proficiency.
- Level 4 proficiency in those languages identified by the task order, written and spoken. Understanding of additional languages is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years military, law enforcement, or armed commercial security experience
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Must possess a valid host nation driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of hiring.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport granted by the Department of State.
- In the case of military service, any separation must have been under honorable conditions, if applicable. In the case of specific human intelligence threat Posts, the person must meet the minimum requirements as identified in the task order.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification, as required by the task order.
- Meet or exceed all applicable position/labor category requirements as detailed in Section 2 of this Attachment and the applicable TO. The Contractor shall not consider armed guard/protective security experience earned prior to 18 years of age for the purposes of meeting position/labor category experience requirements.
- Prior to beginning training, shall submit to and receive a negative result on drug and steroid testing
- Successfully complete the training qualification and re-qualification proficiency requirements with the weapon(s) required by their respective position/labor category, as detailed in Section 2 of this Attachment and the applicable TO. Any accommodations (e.g., glasses, hearing aids, prostheses, etc.) required to successfully complete training must be used in the performance of duties for the duration of employment on the contract
Upon bio approval, and before beginning work on the contract, the SDS shall:
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as identified in the task order.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.