- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in protective security assignments
- A minimum of two (2) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory or in-charge capacity on a US Government contract, or possess a minimum of three (3) years of PSS experience on WPS, WPPS, or WPS II contract.
- A minimum of six (6) months of this experience must have been working in protective security on a WPS, WPPS, or WPS II contract.
- The remaining three (3) years of experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the PSS training course
- Must have a valid US Passport
- Must have a current US driver's license
- Must be able to pass a physical fitness agility test and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- If prior US Military, must have an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation and possess the critera to be awarded and maintain the necessary US-issued security clearance
- Must be able to pass a medical physical approving candidate for overseas work
- Must be able to successfully pass training program to include weapons qualification for assigned weapons, ( M4, Glock-19, M203, M240, M249 and Remington 870 Shotgun)
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- Attend and successfully complete the PSS training course
- Attend and successfully complete the supervisor training course
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the task order
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.