- Must be a US citizen
- Level three (3) proficiency in the host nation language and the language of the task order labor force are preferred
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years experience as an instructor in a security field
- Must posses a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a full-time equivalent (FTE) firearms instructor.
- This experience must have been earned as part of federal, state, or local government training assignments.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years experience in protective security assignments
- A minimum of two (2) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory or in-charge capacity
- A minimum of six (6) months of this experience must have been in protective security under a WPS, WPPS, or WPS II contract
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of hiring
- Must have a valid US Passport
- Must have a current US driver's license
- Must be able to pass a physical fitness agility test and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- If prior US Military, must have an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation and possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary US-issued security clearance
- Must be able to pass a medical physical approving candidate for overseas work
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- Attend and successfully complete the PSS training course
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the task order
- Attend and successfully complete the BFFOC training course
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.