- Must be a US citizen
- Must have valid US Passport
- Must have valid US driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation
- Must be able to maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification throughout employment period
- In the case of US military service, any separation must have been under honorable conditions
Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in vehicle maintenance
A minimum of one (1) year of this must be overseas experience
Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of management experience.
Must possess Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)/factory certification for assigned equipment/systems. At a minimum must possess three (3) of the certifications listed below:
1. Engine repair
2. Automatic transmission/transaxle
3. Manual drive train and axles
4. Suspension and steering
6. Electrical/electrical systems
7. Heating and air conditioning
8. Engine performance
Upon bio approval, and before beginning work on the contract, the Vehicle Mechanic shall:
- Attend and successfully complete the NPSS training course, as outlined in SOW – Attachment 2, Training.
- Qualify with the Glock-19 and M4, re-qualifying as required by the task order.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as identified in the task order.
- Complete the WPS Physical Readiness Test at the 50% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order.
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.