- Must be a US citizen.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of all-source intelligence analytical experience.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year overseas experience performing as an intelligence analyst.
- Must have attended a formal military intelligence training course or have equivalent training through classified online courses and work experience demonstrating the use and function of the US intelligence cycle.
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of hiring.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license issued from a state within the US.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport granted by the Department of State.
- In the case of military service, any separation must have been under honorable conditions, if applicable. In the case of specific human intelligence threat Posts, the person must meet the minimum requirements as identified in the task order.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification, as required by the task order.
- Meet or exceed all applicable position/labor category requirements as detailed in Section 2 of this Attachment and the applicable TO. The Contractor shall not consider armed guard/protective security experience earned prior to 18 years of age for the purposes of meeting position/labor category experience requirements.
- Prior to beginning training, shall submit to and receive a negative result on drug and steroid testing
- Successfully complete the training qualification and re-qualification proficiency requirements with the weapon(s) required by their respective position/labor category, as detailed in Section 2 of this Attachment and the applicable TO. Any accommodations (e.g., glasses, hearing aids, prostheses, etc.) required to successfully complete training must be used in the performance of duties for the duration of employment on the contract
Upon bio approval, and before beginning work on the contract, the RA shall:
- Attend and successfully complete the NPSS training course.
- Qualify with the Glock-19 and M4, re-qualifying as required by the task order.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as identified in the task order.
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 50% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order.
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.