- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing security-related training programs
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in protective security assignments
- A minimum of three (3) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory capacity
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state, local provincial, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services to include US Military operations.
- Must be able to pass a thorough medical examination to include drug screening urinalysis
- Must be able to pass a thorough background investigation and possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary US issued security clearance
- Must possess a valid US Passport
- Must be able to travel to OCONUS work sites for extended periods of time
- In the event of US Military experience, must have a honorable discharge
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.