- Ability to logically break down problems to provide solutions, especially when the solution is not currently apparent. Using available resources to be quick and decisive with a solution.
- Eager willingness and ability to learn advanced IT topics/skill sets
- Previous customer service experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all organizational levels
- Solid understanding of Windows infrastructure (AD, DNS, GPO, etc.).
- Solid understanding of PC and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with SharePoint, Mobile Phone technologies, MPE (Manager Printer Environments) preferred
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation
- Associates Degree or Computer Certificate Degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.