- Minimum of six (6) years related experience in project controls / finance field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- PMP/ or related Project Controls certifications encouraged
- Ability to travel to offsite office and international project locations as required (approximately 20%)
- Proven financial management skills.
- Ability to research, analyze and complete complex assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of varied contract types, to include detailed knowledge of Cost-Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Performance-Based Incentive Fee (PBIF) contracts.
- Familiar with SOX EAC requirements (accruals, commitments, overall processes, procedures and IFS)
- Possess a good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience in staff management and ability to provide leadership and mentoring
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements dictated by project requirements at a frequency as required by contract
- Experience with business development activities
- Experience working on U.S. Government and military domestic and international projects
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Janus is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.